Facebook which is the no. 1 social networking site at the present time with having more than 750 million active users in which 50% active users log on to Facebook in any given day & Average user has 130 friends. People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook sounds like a community of Peoples & moreover there are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages) in which an average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events. There are more than 250 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices. Facebook fan pages are one of the best way to get traffic from this big social networking site to your blog or website. You might have your own Facebook fan page for your blog or website but still there are a lot of people’s around who don’t know about the benefits of creating a fan page for their blog or website. Here, we are going to share how to create a Facebook fan page for your blog or website.
Simple Steps on How To Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog or Website:
- First login in to your Facebook account or you can always make a new one here if you don’t have.
- Go to bottom of your logged in account as shown in screen shot below & click on create a page.
- You will see a new opened page with option to choose from the type of your fan page click on the suitable one according the type of your blog or website.
- Give the name to your fan page & click ok to get started.
- Upload a profile picture or your logo to your page & invite your friends to join your page.
- The last step is add the url of your blog or website, write something about your blog or website & you are done.
- You can add more details about your fan page by clicking on top right button edit details according to your convenience.
Do share with us that have you created your Facebook fan page for your blog or website or not…!!!