iPhone 4S’s Siri utility sees a virtual system answer your questions by audio, and the utilization of Internet data. With the application providing to be useful for millions of owners for the recently released iPhone 4 upgrade, VOICEABLE has compiled a list of the top ten best questions to ask Siri.
Users can ask Siri weather updates and information regarding their local area, in addition to other specified locations:
- What’s the weather going to be like in London tomorrow
- Will it be cold in California tomorrow?
9. Specified tasks:
Siri also has the ability to add tasks via voice interaction, such as:
- Remind me to feed the dogs when I get home
- I need to call Simon at 4PM today
8. Searching the web:
Ask Siri a specific question which will need the assistance of the Internet, including:
- How much does Dr Dre. Beats headphones cost on Amazon?
- What is the length of an average book?
7. Location assistance:
Siri can also assist users in terms of location, with examples of such questions pertaining to:
- What’s the nearest pizza shop?
- Where’s the closest Starbucks?
6. Drinking habit:
iPhone 4S users who usually drink alhcol can turn to Siri in order to navigate the closets bars:
- I need a drink.
- What bars are near my current location?
5. Calling contacts:
Siri can search contacts within your iPhone 4S directory and call it for you:
- Call Adam
- Call my mother
4. Joking habits :
If you’re in the mood for a joke or two, ask Siri:
- Tell me a joke
- I want to hear a joke
If you ask Siri a specific question relating to the definition of a phrase, it’ll search potential answers from the web:
- What is love?
- What is the definition of network devices?
Another neat implementation integrated in Siri is its ability to set timers:
- Start a timer for 30 minutes
- I’m about to go for a one hour run; set the timer for that amount
1. Connecting to a network:
Another cool attribute of Siri is that it can connect your iPhone 4S to a network if it detects it:
- I want to connect to the Internet
- I’m having trouble connecting to the network